I decided that I'd keep the other blog, about my feelings (lol) locked and then blog about daily life here :D
So this one will be about Work and School. So it will be a tad more "Happy"
I'm this cool, mmkay?
Work today was longer than usual because I worked less last time.
Today people actually talked to me... It was really embarrassing.
Because the guy who I think has really nice blue eyes (And frankly, A really nice face) came whilst I was washing the dishes (What an Attractive sight of me washing the dishes!). And he was like "Hey" And I stood there for five seconds, douche-like and didn't say anything back because I was flaring beetroot. He then left. Nice. Lets call this guy, "Blue Eyed". I don't exactly want to name names.
Then secondly, the guy that my other friend thinks is quite good looking came to the kitchen, where I again, was washing dishes. And he was like "Hi there!" And I was like "HELLO" Like some loud crazy squeaky girl. Again, very attractive of me to do so =_=
Then Blue Eyes came back, which is when I then I realised the dread I felt in what I was wearing. I looked like such a child, I really do have to pay more attention to how I actually dress and present myself! Then to atone for my supposed rudeness for not saying Hi I tried smiling, which is when I then realised that the cup he was using, the cup I had washed, wasn't dried properly (DOUCHE!) So the milo he put inside was all wet.... He probably was too kind to toss it out in the bin. THEN, he reached into the sink and said he needed a teaspoon, I was like, thinking to myself, why would he do that? They're dry teaspoons in the drawer. So i was like
"Oh! They're dry teaspoons in the sink" (Pointing to the drawer)
DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE I meant to say drawer D:
Then I said "Oh I mean Drawer" =_=
I am so cool, to the max.
-
Anyhow, school! Is next week
GREAT. I actually want to cry.
I really need to memorise my speech...!
It's less then two weeks until I speak infront of the school
And somehow convince them to make me their head girl
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment