Friday, October 9, 2009

10/10/09

I GOT A NEW DIGITAL CAMERA!

Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W180 in Red <3
I would take a picture of it but it cant take a picture of itself.
I was going to buy it myself with the vouchers I had, but Dad ended up buying it for me as a "Present" for last year. I felt so guilty. Now I'm just going to study even harder!!!

We went to visit a newborn today. And made my love of little babies come back to life. Dadda was like "It's going to be you one day" And then I heard babies crying and saw how tired the mother looked and I was like LOL NOT TOO SOON!

I also saw the PRETTIEST dress today. But it was $224. Hmph. I wonder If I will treat myself after externals...

AHH NO WAY TOO EXPENSIVE

T_T

Uh, Yeah.
IM DYEING MY HAIR SOON TOO.
After I do my speech
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment